Tuesday 21 April 2009

Hopelessly late...

You may remember I blogged about some swaps I was participating in and promised to post some photos...

Well, this is my apology. I'm a rubbish blogger and just kept forgetting and when I finally remembered, I realised I'd lent my camera to a friend so couldn't take photo's of my outgoing swaps.

However - I really enjoyed both swaps, and now I present to you, my received items from blottedcopybook's Time for Tea Swap. Many apologies to Vonnie who writes that blog as she's been chasing me for ages to blog this but I'm so forgetful. But I'm emailing her as soon as I post this blog up!
Photobucket

My swap partner was Fiona from Scotland [who I believe doesn't have her own blog] and she sent me the above delights - as well as some lovely scottish wafers, which aren't in the pic because my DD and I scoffed them before I got the box home *greedy*. But the items you can see include some lovely patterned paper for my cards, some cupcake shaped stickers, a pack of pink napkins with cupcakes on them, a blue mug, a box of Scottish blend tea [pyramid bags! Oh and the box is empty by this point, the tea was delicious!], a handmade cupcaked-shaped felt pin badge and a handmade miniature felt cup of tea on a keyring!

In my personal life, I am finally starting to get really organised, so hopefully I will be able to keep up with my blog a lot more efficiently!

No comments: