Monday 15 September 2008

Market/bootfair bargains

I found a papercraft stall at our local market. I managed to get a neat little set of craft knives in a box for £2.50, a cutting mat for £3 and a lettering stencil for £1.20! I was pretty impressed with my haul, then when I paid for it, the lady running the stall asked me if I made cards myself and handed me a small bundle of card toppers - for free! Then my DS woke up from his nap extremely grumpy, so I tried to get him away from the bustle to give him a cuddle. DD wanted to look at the bits on the stall some more, so the lovely lady gave her a sheet of peel-off flowers! She had great fun decorating them up for her nanny's birthday [tomorrow]. I shall get some pictures of them sorted soon too.

Whilst we're on the topic of pictures, I am still trying to get them sorted out. I want to get some kind of watermark across them to prevent people claiming my work as their own, but haven't quite worked out how to do it yet ;) But as soon as I can, I will get the pictures uploaded :)

No comments: