Saturday 6 August 2011

And the winner is!





As chosen by my daughter, the process of which is shown in pictures as follows ;)

First I wrote all the entries on a piece of paper:



These were cut out and folded with the help of my daughter and put into a "pot" (aka a roll of sellotape on my bed!):

She put her hand into the "pot" and chose one name at random:

And the winner is..........
Anice! Who would like a bear the same as the one in the picture! Congratulations Anice, please email me at kaceysmom@gmail.com or contact me via my Facebook Page before Wednesday 10th August at midnight GMT!

If you weren't successful this time, don't worry! If you love these little bears, they are available to custom order (please give at least 4 weeks notice!) at just £5 each plus postage. You can contact me on the email address above or again, via my facebook page - link also above.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered and for all your continuing support!

No comments: